Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Desk Scene Again!

First off! Thank you Alan! It was definitely one of the things you said! I started again and Voila! A lovely desk scene :D

Beauty Pass:
 Ambient Occlusion:
 ZDepth Layer:
 Final Image Combination:


I'm so glad I started it again. It's a lot less intimidating now and I THINK I could do it again with no help...if I'm lucky :P
I didn't customise this image at all, I literally just followed the PDF but I think that as long I learn the process and what everything does and what I'm actually doing then that's the most important thing. Which I have! So that's great :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,

    I'm glad you were able to fix the problem.

    Well done for completing all the tutorials too. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your first Maya scene.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm very nervous and very excited about this at the same time. Here's hoping it all goes well! :D

    ReplyDelete