Wednesday 27 October 2010

Life Drawing Part 6...

This week was all about negative space:


The first drawing was about drawing the space and shapes that were around the model but making sure to not draw the model, I think.  My drawing was okay but I got confused, thought the proportions were wrong, changed one thing and muffed the whole thing up trying to fix it. Ah well, it's all improvement...


My second drawing is much better but I got a bit confused as to how much of the figure I should've drawn so there's an outline and a bit of detail but I tried to make the space around her focus on shapes more than details.

Generally it was a good session though but I wasn't really on form which is a bit sad, but like I mentioned previously, it's all improvement even if it is gradual and slight :P

No comments:

Post a Comment