Wednesday 20 October 2010

My Back...

I just wanted to do a couple of drawings of my back for my hybrid.  I decided to try to do a realistic drawing of it and then gradually hone in on the elements of it that I want to accentuate:





I wanted my back to become longer because my spine's been really stretched out and for it to become more angular as my skins become harder, like the exoskeleton of the dragonfly.  I wanted to have a general outline first  so I can work from it and I also added a couple of wierd crater's in the back because there's a lot of details on the back of a dragonfly from it's wings but because I'm only a wierd mix of dragonfly and human I just though I'd add a little disfigurement, especially after seeing The Elephant Man and the way his back looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment