Sunday 14 November 2010

Friday's Photoshop...


 I was at home for the weekend so I didn't have a chance to upload the images of my Photoshop work before the weekend but here's my progress:





I was generally happy with the height I'm managing to get with my images so far. I'm fairly confident that I can get the stalactites correct now so I can move on to the correct angles for my image.




Here I just had a quick go at adjusting the angle and seeing what looked strongest. They're not tidy but they are a quick way to just see what looks strongest. I don't plan on using these images as my final piece but I do think that in terms of angle the middle of the three above is stronger and the bottom would be better if I had a more upwards angle to display more of the ceiling.  I'd like to try this more upwards angle because my strongest previous thumbnail displayed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment