Friday 18 November 2011

Character Design: Week 8 & 9...

Ha! That totally rhymed :P


Anyway, week 8 was all about designing characters for a client. We had to create a set of characters in our groups that wouldn't look wrong in a 'Buck Rogers' show. Below are my designs for the hero, his gun and logo, and the villain:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Last week we were focusing on environments and were each given an environment and a tone to create within it, mine was a triumphant mansion:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It worked okay but I couldn't quite get the hang of it, I'm pretty poor when it comes to environment design so that didn't help much :P

Photobucket

This is the help I received from Justin on the last things I really need to tweak with my character design. The flowing fabric around Kitsune's neck isn't flowing at the moment and my expressions sheet needs to be more 3D than it is. Good stuff though all in all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment