Thursday 21 June 2012

Summer Character Design: Improving Inari...


Over the summer I'm planning on making Inari from my previous Character Design project.  To do this I'm going to recapture what I lost from the early drawings and make her more original than she was.  I'll also be using this as an opportunity to improve my drawing skill.

Here are the first face sketches:

Photobucket

They're getting there, but there's something I keep repeating as I draw that makes all the 3/4 views look squiffy. I'm going to keep drawing from reference so I work it out and will eventually be able to draw more original features too.

It's all good stuff though! Also, the sooner I pin down Inari's design, the sooner I can start work on Kitsune and maybe even get to do a little animating too! So, onwards! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment