Thursday 12 September 2013

The Dachsusaurus!..

I was inspired after looking at posable art dolls by artists such as Magweno and Wood Splitter Lee, so I made a little armature myself:


After seeing the picture Phill Hosking said he looked like a dinosaur/Dachsund and as that was way cooler than anything I could come up with, I ran with it:





It'll be adding fur and ears of some sort, then painting next. But he's pretty darn cute so far! :D

*If you're interested yourself, you can find one of Magweno's many tutorials (and the one I'm using) here*


4 comments:

  1. Agreed! Cute! Well Done Molly your collection of adorable sculptures is growing nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a related note, take a look at http://gurneyjourney.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Miniatures

    when can we expect the painting of the dachsusaurus in it's natural habitat?

    ReplyDelete